Specialties-Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility:
- Assisted Reproductive Technologies, including IVF
- Recurrent pregnancy loss
- Reproductive surgery
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- Uterine Anomalies
- Donor egg and donor sperm
- Menstrual cycle abnormalities including polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Adolescent Gynecology
- State of Oklahoma, 2006-present
- State of Texas, 2005-present
- Obstetrics & Gynecology, 2006
- Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility, Board Eligible
- B.A. in microbiology and Spanish at the University of Texas in Austin, Texas, 1994
- M.D. degree at University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston, Texas, 1998
- Residency in Obstetrics & Gynecology at University of Tennessee in Memphis, Tennessee (1998-2002)
- Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility at University of Washington in Seattle, Washington (2002-2005)
- Insulin resistance in recurrent pregnancy loss
- Acupuncture and in vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- Pacific Coast Reproductive Society
- American Medical Association
- Society for Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
- Oklahoma Coalition against Domestic Violence
- Pediatric & Adolescent Gynecology Special Interest Group
- Oklahoma State Medical Association
- Prize Paper candidate at the national, annual meeting of American Society for Reproductive Medicine 2007
- University of Oklahoma Faculty Teaching Award 2007
- Continental Who’s Who 2005 & 2006
- Honored member of America’s Registry of Outstanding Professionals 2003
- Outstanding Research Paper in Obstetrics & Gynecology 2002, Univ of TN
- Akzo Nobel Ob/Gyn Resident Research Scholarship 2002
- Excellence in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility 2002, Univ of TN
- Special Excellence in Endoscopic Procedures Award 2002 sponsored by The American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- Berlex Best Teaching Resident 2000
- ASRM 57th Annual Meeting, Orlando, FL, Oct 20-25th, 2001. Oral Presentation: The use of rosiglitazone in ovulation induction in clomiphene-resistant obese women with polycystic ovary syndrome. GS Ghazeeri, D Haas, RW Ke, LJ Barker, WH Kutteh.
- ASRM 59th Annual Meeting, San Antonio, TX, Oct 11-15th, 2003. Poster Presentation: Anonymous donors 32 years and older have reduced clinical pregnancy rates and fewer cryopreserved embryos. L Craig, A Thyer, K Hansen, L Waibel, L Scott, N Klein.
- ASRM 60th Annual Meeting, Philadelphia, PA, Oct 17-20th, 2004. Poster Presentation: Bovine oocytes as a model system for the study of protein kinase C (PKC) signaling in mammalian oocytes in vitro maturation. LB Craig, EC Curnow, ES Hayes.
- ASRM 60th Annual Meeting, Philadelphia, PA, Oct 17-20th, 2004. Oral Presentation: Cumulative pregnancy rates support elective single embryo transfer (SET). A Crinit, G Chow, L Craig, A Khabani, A Thyer.
- PCRS Annual Meeting, Indian Wells, CA, May 4-8th, 2005. Poster Presentation: Rapid resumption of ovulation and menstruation following continuous use of the combination oral contraceptive. LB Craig, L Miller, A Criniti.
- ASRM 61st Annual Meeting, Washington D.C. Oct 14-17th, 2007. Oral Presentation: Acupuncture lowers pregnancy rates when performed before and after embryo transfer. L Craig, A Criniti, K Hansen, L Marshall, M Soules.